DSB takes great pride in giving back to our community through scholarships for customers and their immediate family members! We believe that education is the foundation of our community, and we believe in building a stronger tomorrow through educational opportunities.
- Someone in the applicant’s immediate family must be a customer of Denver Savings Bank (parent, grandparent, brother/sister).
- Must be accepted in an accredited college, university or community college.
- Must be attending a high school in Bremer or Black Hawk County and have an expected graduation date of spring of the current year.
- College students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship is to be applied toward tuition fees only.
- Children of Denver Savings Bank employees are not eligible.
How to Apply
- Complete the printable application (PDF)
What needs to be included with your application
- Copy of your high school transcript (with seal & signature)
- Copy of your ACT scores (not required)
- Essay – typewritten explaining your professional goals and objectives
- Two reference letters
Senior Credit AnalystContact Scholarship Committee
Personal BankerContact Scholarship Committee
HR AssistantContact Scholarship Committee
For more information about our scholarship program, visit your local DSB branch office or contact us today!